Saturday 16 May 2009

How do you define friendship? I have different types of friendships depending on the person.There are many different definitions of friendship, it all depends on who your friends Add Imageare, and what makes some of them more 'special' than others. How do you define friendship? According to you, what makes a friend a 'true' friend? How many friends can you trust and count on?How much importance do you give to friendship My casual friend are those whom I hang out during my free time, joke around with and enjoy their company.My close friends are those whom I do all of the above with, and feel comfortable sharing my feelings and thoughts with. I basically TRUST them.The only difference between my two types of friends is Trust.. Its a small word, but peronally, means a lot to me.According to you, what makes a friend a 'true' friend? A true friend is there when Im in need. They know when Im down or happy, and they can read my mind. They make me feel comfortable talking to them and I dont need to think twice before saying anything. They take me as I am, and dont judge me for who I am. A person would know I consider them a true friend, if I tell me they did something wrong towards me or others, without me telling other people. I accept them as they are and HATE to see them hurt..I know Im considered a trusted friend, if they critisize me constructively. I really appreciate my friends telling me my faults, coz without them, I'd never be a better person. How many friends can you trust and count on?I dont have a specific number of friends I can trust. My trust grows with the amount of time I spend with a person and get to know them more.Sometimes, I feel soo comfortable with a person, that we click instantly,and in no times I trust them. But Im a very careful person. I dont know if thats good or bad though How much importance do you give to friendship? I try my best to give it 100%... without my friends, I wouldn't be what I am now. I know I can be a better person, but will never do unless I have my friends to tell me how to improve.




No comments: